I made it even though at some point I felt I couldn't.
----------------------------------------------------------
TheEndofTheBeginning
Holidays are here and i feel better. This whole semester was filled with more drama than compared to others. We had a new company joining our little family and also, Teisia was born,under the support of many encouraging friends. We had double amounts of beer, new friends, overnights in Orchard, nicknames and spending money. We had a new hearting. Eugene's whole pact of not letting anyone into his unfinished room was also broken.
I, myself felt that i have grown. I improved much on my designing, improved on my losing of handphones too; twice this semester. I also shaved, once.
I guess i am much closer to my parents now than the times before. Maybe it was the first hand experience of being able to work my craft with my family members. Its a really nice thing, hearing their support. Woot! I am talking and having conversations with my parents more. Thats really good.
I do miss going out with da 5kis, cause this semester, much more time was spent in the school. I remember those times: BishanStadiums, ST making ice-kacang, bread b/day cakes and also that horrible/funny experience teaching CJ to cycle.
I do hope we go SeoulGarden soon!!
shawn <3 da sohs + 5ki + fF.
fF: fank you for fall of fou felping fe fere fand fthere.
5ki: ki ki kikikiki!! kiki? kikikiki kiki kiiiii!!!
----------------------------------------------------------
TheEndofTheBeginning
Holidays are here and i feel better. This whole semester was filled with more drama than compared to others. We had a new company joining our little family and also, Teisia was born,under the support of many encouraging friends. We had double amounts of beer, new friends, overnights in Orchard, nicknames and spending money. We had a new hearting. Eugene's whole pact of not letting anyone into his unfinished room was also broken.
I, myself felt that i have grown. I improved much on my designing, improved on my losing of handphones too; twice this semester. I also shaved, once.
I guess i am much closer to my parents now than the times before. Maybe it was the first hand experience of being able to work my craft with my family members. Its a really nice thing, hearing their support. Woot! I am talking and having conversations with my parents more. Thats really good.
I do miss going out with da 5kis, cause this semester, much more time was spent in the school. I remember those times: BishanStadiums, ST making ice-kacang, bread b/day cakes and also that horrible/funny experience teaching CJ to cycle.
I do hope we go SeoulGarden soon!!
shawn <3 da sohs + 5ki + fF.
fF: fank you for fall of fou felping fe fere fand fthere.
5ki: ki ki kikikiki!! kiki? kikikiki kiki kiiiii!!!

<< Home